Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Global Changes in Public Administration

A number of Ndarala professionals have worked in or with Government at senior levels. Our people have worked as senior public servants, as ministerial advisers, as consultants to Government, as advisers to those dealing with Government. As part of this work, we have been monitoring global changes in public administration for a number of years.

Why is this important? There has been a global revolution in public administration since the 1970s. Some elements of this are good, others not so.

I have been pursuing some of these issues on my personal blog, drawing both on my own experience and work done by others within Ndarala. The views expressed are personal and to a degree partisan in that my interpretation is influenced by my own views and experiences. However, they may be of interest in explaining change.

The key posts are:

No comments: