It has been several months since L last looked at the most popular posts on this blog.
Among my last 100 visitors, the most popular posts have been:
- Australian Government's new stimulus package has been by far the most popular post, scoring no less than 44% of visits. This was also the most popular post in November when I did my last check.
- The Importance of Demography and Demographic Change - update again came number two.
- Number three was Common Management Problems Series 1 - managing up. Nice to know that this one is still getting hits.
There was then a considerable gap, followed by five equal posts:
- The Balance of Payments, Australia and the sub-prime crisis
- Recession and the importance of fixed costs
- Economic implications of the Australian Government's Nation Building package
- The economics of the Rudd Government's $A42 billion stimulus package
- On-ground effects of the Australian Government's stimulation packages - March 2009
Interesting that only one of the many management posts I have written has been in the top group.