It is again a number of months since I looked at the most popular posts on this blog. Then the economics posts dominated because of the global downturn.
Looking at the last 100 visits, the most popular post by a considerable margin was Problems with computer lock-in, an economics/management post explaining what I meant by computer lock-in and its implications.
A way behind came two equal posts:
- The Importance of Demography and Demographic Change - update, a post from February 2007 now badly in need of updating.
- Common Management Problems Series 1 - managing up, always a reasonably popular post.
Then came three equal posts, again a bit behind:
- December quarter 08 - Australia's real net disposable income increases by 1%
- Australia's financial outlook February 09
- Rudd Government's problems with green policies
In all, a reasonably mixed bag combining economics, management and public policy.