It is a just under a month since I did my last post on the most popular posts among my last 100 visitors. My stats package only allows me to track the last 100 at any one time.
The top two most popular posts by a considerable margin were:
- Australian Government's new stimulus package. This one is a purely factual post.
- The Importance of Demography and Demographic Change - update again maintained its position in the top three.
Then came two posts both previously ranked in the top three:
- Australia's new minimum wage - July 2008
- The Balance of Payments, Australia and the sub-prime crisis
These were followed after another gap by
- A non-economist's crib to Australia's economic outlook - part two
- Recession and the pain of adjustment
Then after a gap came:
- Changes in Public Administration and their Impact on the Development of Public Policy 1 - Introduction
- Common Management Problems Series 1 - managing up
- Why the US financial package should be rejected - and why Australia will ride out the storm
- Finance 101 and the global financial crisis
- A non-economist's crib to Australia's economic outlook - part one
In all, a fairly mixed bag with a bias towards my more recent economics posts.