It is a bit over three weeks since I did my last post on the most popular posts among my last 100 visitors. My stats package only allows me to track the last 100 at any one time.
The three most popular posts by a considerable margin were:
- The Importance of Demography and Demographic Change - update. This was the second most popular post last time. As I said then, I need to do a further update.
- Australia's new minimum wage - July 2008. This ranked third last time.
- The Balance of Payments, Australia and the sub-prime crisis. This ranked first last time.
So the top three this time are the same as last, if with some shifts in rankings.
The next two posts were:
- Global Demographic Trends - Asia
- Global Demographic Trends - A few macro numbers. This came in at number eight last time.
Then there were five equal posts:
- Mechanistic Management - the sometimes fallacy of planning
- Changes in Public Administration and their Impact on the Development of Public Policy 1 - Introduction
- Common Management Problems Series 1 - managing up
- The financial crisis - Professor N. Natarajan's view from India
- Australian Government's new stimulus package
The chart to the right shows the countries of the most recent 100 visitors. Quite a spread. Australia has replaced the US as the most popular.