- The Balance of Payments, Australia and the sub-prime crisis. I did something of an update on this post in Saturday Morning Musings - longer term impact of the US financial crisis.
- The Importance of Demography and Demographic Change - update. I need to update this post to take into account later writings.
- Australia's new minimum wage - July 2008.
- Common Management Problems Series 1 - managing up
- The Dangers of Google's Market Dominance
- Alan Sarkissian - Audience of One
- Global Demographic Trends - A few macro numbers
The graphic shows from which countries visitors came. The US retains its number one position followed by Australia.
I don't try to write to attract specific country traffic, although I have been wondering if I should.
Just to explain why.
All bloggers like to be read. I am no exception. I have been wondering whether posts looking at links between countries might not be a useful addition to the blog.
I do know in terms of my own work that country inter-connections are becoming of increasing importance in a globalised world.